Entertainment Plaza – Used for sponsorship dinner, dances, and other events during Fair. 30’ x 90’ with concrete floor, roof and open sides. There is a 40′ x 120′ side yard with fence around.
Community Building – Houses static exhibits during Fair. 60′ x 72′ with concrete floor, completely enclosed with 2 indoor restrooms, heated and cooled. Furniture available: 300 chairs, 12 – 8′ tables and 45 – 6′ tables. Excellent spot for wedding receptions, graduation parties, etc.
Bathrooms – Separate men and women 2-stall restrooms with one shower each.
Varied Industries Building – 60′ x 70′ with concrete floor, completely enclosed. Rentable storage during winter months.
Horse Building – 60 stalls for boarding horses during Fair and south arena events. Electricity/water available.
Secondary Horse Stalls – Houses horses during Fair.
Scale Building – For weighing livestock.
Outside Cattle Barn – Housing cattle during Fair.
Main Livestock Building – Housing for cattle, hogs, sheep and goats for Fair. 60′ x 240′ with concrete floor, completely enclosed. Rentable storage during winter months.
Small Animal Building – Housing for rabbits, chickens, etc. during Fair. 40′ x 80′ with concrete floor, completely enclosed. Rentable storage during winter months.
Show Ring – Livestock show ring during Fair. 80′ x 80′ with sand floor, roof and sand sides. Bleachers for seating.
4-H Stand – Food stand during Fair and other events at Fairgrounds.
Center Stage – Location for acts/entertainment during Fair.
South Arena – Location for rodeos and other horse events.
Booked Rental Dates
- 04/26/2018 - 04/27/2018All Day
- 05/05/201812:00 am
- 06/29/2018 - 07/01/2018All Day
- 07/08/2018 - 07/15/2018All Day
- 07/07/2019 - 07/14/2019All Day
- 07/05/2020 - 07/12/2020All Day
- Fees for Non-Profit Organizations or Community Service Organizations will be left up to the decision of the Fair Board.
- Renter cannot change buildings.
- Restrooms can carry approximately 200 persons per day. If expecting more than that, portable restroom facilities can be rented.
- Rental payments will be deposited upon receipt. Cash deposits will be refunded upon examination of buildings and grounds.
- If more than one facility is to be rented by the same party, arrangements will be made by the Fair Board to accommodate you justly.
- Deposit is expected as soon as event is scheduled. The rental is not confirmed until the deposit is received.