The Dallas County Fair Campgrounds is the perfect place to camp with family, friends, or even camping clubs!
Campsites & Amenities:
- 30 full hook ups (water, sewer, electricity)
- 50 Partial hook ups (water & electricity)
- Unlimited tent spots
- Shower house (2 showers & 1 handicap shower)
- Shelter House
- Remote Control Car Track
Price List: (non-county fair dates)
- $20 – Full hook up (water, sewer, electricity)
- $15 – Partial hookup (water & electricity)
- $10 – Tents
Operations & Rules:
- Weather permitting, the campground is open Apr 1 – Nov 1. (Campground will close for the 2016 season on Oct 29.)
- Sites are on a first-come-first serve basis. NO RESERVATIONS with the exception of county fair week and sometimes 4th of July weekend. ** For 2017, reservations will be required for July 5-17. **
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- NO lighting of fireworks anywhere on the grounds.
- 515-993-3728, option 701